Jailbreaks are few and far between right now and with iOS 12 just released, we can expect to wait a little longer. However, we do still have a Cydia alternative that we can use. HipStore is an unofficial source of modified content as well as a few Cydia tweaks that we can use while we wait for a new jailbreak. Find out more about HipStore and read on for download details.
Image : HipStore iOS 12
How to Download HipStore on iOS 12 :
There is just one way to install HipStore on your iPhone or iPad so make sure you follow the steps below as written:
- Launch the Safari browser and go to https://hipstore.app or use this ( alternate link )
- On our mobile webpage, tap the UP arrow at the bottom or top of your screen
- Tap Add to Home Screen from the bottom of the screen
- Type HipStore to give the icon a name and tap Add
- Close Settings and the HipStore icon will be on the home screen.
- Watch the video below and then move on to the second part of the tutorial.
Video: shows you these steps
After HipStore is Installed on Homepage
- Open HipStore from your homepage
- Tap your iOS version and the configuration profile link
- Tap Install on the next page
- The Profile page in Settings will open, tap Install Profile
- Type in your passcode and Safari opens
- Tap Install HipStore > Install
- In your Settings app, tap Install > Next > Done
When the installation completes, you can start using HipStore for all your apps and games. If the installation fails, repeat these steps.
HipStore Alternative App
TutuApp is a great alternative to HipStore, offering many features, including modified apps, like Spotify++ and Snapchat++. A full TutuApp download guide can be found at the link.
HipStore may not be Cydia but it is a good alternative so download it and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak updates.