With jailbreaks being in short supply these days, the jailbreak community is getting a little fed up with not being able to modify their iOS devices. Apple is intent on keeping the firmware up to date, full of tempting new features and to stop jailbreaking and it seems that, in recent times, they are fast succeeding in all of that. Each new release pushes the chance of a jailbreak back a step and, with that in mind, we have been hunting down a way for users to get some of their favorite Cydia tweaks and apps without the need to install Cydia. There are plenty of app installers out that will give us some of what we want but the best is called FlekStore.
Image : Flekstore Download
What is FlekStore ?
FlekStore [ ext link ] is one of the newest app installers to be released and is a great non jailbreak Cydia alternative. It provides free access to a wide range of different themes, modified apps, paid games and apps for free and a whole lot more besides. This is one of the more comprehensive app installers, offering far more than many before it and giving you the options you need to modify your device in the same way you did with Cydia. Some of the better features are shown below.
FlekStore Features :
- Users do not need to jailbreak to install FlekStore
- It is easy to use with a user-friendly interface
- Featured apps include vShare [ext link], AirShou, and PlayBox amongst many others
- Users can create apps and add them to the FlekStore library without needing to register first
- Full of non-jailbreak and Cydia apps, including access to premium content for free
- Regularly updated with the latest content
How to Download FlekStore :
FlekStore cannot be downloaded via an app from the iOS app store and it isn’t the easiest of apps to download either. To that end, we have drawn up a comprehensive guide on how to download FlekStore and you can find all the details in the linked article below. Not everyone will get on with FlekStore; it may not be what you expect or it may throw up errors for you. Check out the articles below for more details on fixing errors and deleting FlekStore:
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad
- Go to this address flekstore.org
- Find the UP arrow on the screen and tap on it
- Wait for some options to appear at the bottom of the screen and then tap on Add to Home Screen
- You must now rename the app icon so type FlekStore into the box and tap Add
- When you close Safari the new FlekStore app icon will appear on your home screen
Video: See how to do these steps
FlekStore is one of the easiest app installers to download and use, as well as having content far beyond anything else that is being offered at the moment. Have a go at installing it and let us know what your thoughts are. Follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and tutorials.