HipStore is an alternative method to downloading paid and premium apps onto your iOS device without the need to jailbreak first. There is another , called Emus4U app which can do the same . In the past, this type of content would only be available by downloading Cydia first and that depended on you staying on a version of the iOS firmware that could be jailbroken.
Image : Download HipStore
With the latest iOS version now out and the Yalu Jailbreak patched , a large number of users will have lost their jailbreak. Without any news on an a new jailbreak, users may be wondering how they are going to get their paid apps back without having to pay for them. HipStore app is the answer, supporting all iOS 7 and above iOS version installed devices without a jailbreak.
Image : HipStore app
Downloading it isn’t quite the same as downloading and installing an app from iTunes. We have provided you with a step by step guide below for downloading it directly to your iOS device, without needing to use a computer or Mac. HiPStore is available in several languages, putting it one above many other similar apps that are only available in Chinese, which severely limits their audience.
HipStore Download Direct Links :
How to Download HipStore :
All the methods to download HipStore app on your iPhone are listed below.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device [ don’t bother trying any other browser because it won’t work ]
- Go to the address bar and type in https://hipstore.app or use this ( alternate link )
- When it has, search for the UP arrow – bottom or top of the page, and tap on it
- A new window will pop up, giving you some options on where to save the app – tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call the icon HipStore and tap on Add
- Exit Safari and look on your home screen , you should see the HipStore app icon there. Watch the Video below. Now proceed to next steps.
Video : Above steps explained step by step
After HipStore App is downloaded on HomeScreen.
This is a more advanced step and you must follow these steps carefully for success to be guaranteed:
- Launch the Hipstore app from homescreen.
- Go to the iOS version of your device and tap the configuration link. When the HipStore information page has loaded, click on the link to Directly Install to iOS Device , make sure you do this otherwise the profile cannot be installed
- Wait until your Settings app has opened to the profile page and then click on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in if needed and then Safari browser will open automatically
- Tap the link to Install HipStore and a confirmation box will pop up – tap on Install
- Your Settings app will now open for the last time; tap on Install > Next
- Tap Done and then wait for the HipStore profile to be installed on your device
Open HipStore and start downloading! If HipStore does not open or work properly, go back and repeat these steps
Method 3: Android Only
Android users have long been without the ability to jailbreak but, although they still can’t, things have changed in that they can now make use of many of the third-party app installers released for iOS users in the absence of a jailbreak. The latest one to be given Android support is HipStore so follow the link below for more information and a download guide
Fix HipStore Not Working Issue :
If there is one thing that you can guarantee, its that HipStore will crash and stop working within a week of you installing it, taking with it any apps that you downloaded. This is nothing to do with the installer; it is because Apple revokes invalid certificates and it doesn’t matter how many times you reinstall the app, it will continue to crash. You can save yourself a lot of time and energy by downloading Anti Revoke, a small VPN tool that will stop Apple from revoking those certificates. The link below will provide you with more details and a download guide :
- Anti Revoke App [ext link]
Popular HipStore Apps :
HipStore has many useful apps and tweaks in it, these are just two of the most popular:
AirShou screen recorder has always been popular and, although it was once a Cydia only tweak, now it is available for anyone to use. It is a fully featured screen recorder with lots of extra features and is available for all devices. Follow the given link to AirShou [ext link] for a download guide.
Snapchat has always been one of the more popular messaging apps, but it is missing a few fundamental features. Snapchat++ has now been developed to provide those extra features, including a few customization options, and is available for download without a jailbreak. Check out our Snapchat++ [ext link] download guide for more details
HipStore Alternative Apps :
HipStore is not the only app installer to be released; if you want something different, try one of these alternatives:
Tutu App is a popular app installer and is full of useful apps, great games and Cydia only tweaks, not to mention the paid and premium app store content for free. It works on all devices that support iOS 9 or higher and you can find a download guide and more information about Tutu App [ext link] by clicking the given link .
Emus4U is an app installer with a difference; as well as a wide range of tweaks and modified apps, you can also download paid apps for free and choose from several games emulators. These used to be very popular in Cydia, giving us the opportunity to play old school console games on our mobile devices. With Emus4U, these can now be downloaded without the need to jailbreak first so click the given link and find out how you can Download Emus4U [ext link] today .
Useful Links :
Let us know how you get on and if you encounter any issues downloading this. To stay up to date with all the latest news and developments, follow us on Facebook.